Correspondence with Mark Lamendola - 2 Years After

By John "Birdman" Bryant

 

>>>>>On 5/27/03 at 1:16 PM Mark Lamendola wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>Hi, John!
>>>>>>
>>>>>>I did a Google search for my name, in response to a query for my
>>>>obtaining
>>>>>>work. I found, to my dismay, you had posted an exchange of ours
>online.
>>>>It
>>>>>>was not my intention that you publish my opinions online. This was
>>meant
>>>>>to
>>>>>>be a private communication to you. Yes, I know about all the warnings
>>>>that
>>>>>>e-mail isn't private, but I wanted to reply to you honestly and in
>good
>>>>>>faith and used bad judgment in sending that via e-mail.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>The posting of that exchange is harming me, because (good news) your
>>>site
>>>>>>ranks quite highly in Google and (bad news) not everyone shares my
>>>>>opinions
>>>>>>on the effects of liberals.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>So, you would be doing me a great service by not posting that letter.
>>In
>>>>>>fact, taking it down could mean the difference in my starving to death
>>>or
>>>>>>not starving to death. Folks are checking me out before hiring me and
>>>>when
>>>>>>they come across that controversial material, they just tell me to get
>>>>>>lost.
>>>>>>I don't see any purpose in posting it, anyhow. At the least, you could
>>>>>take
>>>>>>my name off it.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Thanks,
>>>>>>Mark Lamendola


>>>>>----- Original Message -----
>>>>>From: "John Bryant" <johnbryant@joimail.com>
>>>>>To: "Lamendola Mark" <comments@mindconnection.com>
>>>>>Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 7:47 PM
>>>>>Subject: Re: Followup: Jews responsible for 911 attack
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Are you referring to the correspondence at
>>>>>
>>>>>http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Mensa-ML-Writer.html
>>>>>
>>>>>This has been posted for TWO YEARS. Also, you are defending the
>>>>>establishment (politically correct) position. Are you saying that
>>>>>you
>>>>>are trying to get a job from a non-PC employer?
>>>>>Or are you saying you were not PC enuf? What evidence do you have that
>>>it
>>>>>is harming you?
>>>>>
>>>>>I could remove your name, but it probably would not do any good, at
>>least
>>>>>not for awhile, since it is in the Google cache.
>>>>>
>>>>>My guess is that you are not being harmed. The problem you are
>>>>>encountering
>>>>>is that all the jobs are going overseas and the borders are wide open,
>>>>plus
>>>>>affirmative action is screwing whites. All these things are things I
>>>have
>>>>>been fighting. Maybe now that you are getting hurt you ought to join
>>the
>>>>>Cause.
>>>>>
>>>>>


>>>>*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********
>>>>
>>>>On 5/27/03 at 8:00 PM Mark Lamendola wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>Hi, John!
>>>>>
>>>>>>Are you referring to the correspondence at
>>>>>http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Mensa-ML-Writer.html
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Yes.
>>>>>
>>>>>===
>>>>>
>>>>>>This has been posted for TWO YEARS.
>>>>>
>>>>>Gosh, has it been that long?
>>>>>
>>>>>===
>>>>>
>>>>>> Also, you are defending the establishment (politically correct)
>>>>position.
>>>>>
>>>>>Well, not really. If you'll remember, the liberals own our means of
>>>>>utilizing the First Amendment and are working on the Second. They
>>control
>>>>>the government, as well as the media. These folks are completely
>>>>intolerant
>>>>>of opposing views. So, if I refer to them in the negative they are not
>>>>>going
>>>>>to like it.
>>>>>
>>>>>===
>>>>>
>>>>>>Are you saying that there you are trying to get a job from a non-PC
>>>>>employer?
>>>>>
>>>>>I am trying to land projects with clients, many of whom are in liberal
>>>>>havens.
>>>>>
>>>>>===
>>>>>
>>>>>>What evidence do you have that it is harming you?
>>>>>
>>>>>There is never any hard evidence in situations like this. But, I have
>>>>>plenty
>>>>>of unexplained occurences. Which is why I checked this.
>>>>>
>>>>>===
>>>>>
>>>>>>I could remove your name, but it probably would not do any good, at
>>>least
>>>>>not for awhile, since it is in the Google cache.
>>>>>
>>>>>I know. Google is terrible about updates. I think removing my name
>would
>>>>be
>>>>>fine--the revision would work its way through the system.
>>>>>
>>>>>===
>>>>>
>>>>>>My guess is that you are not being harmed. The problem you are
>>>>>encountering is that all the jobs are going overseas and the borders
>are
>>>>>wide open, plus affirmative action is screwing whites.
>>>>>
>>>>>Affirmative action screws everybody.
>>>>>
>>>>>Take care,
>>>>>Mark L.


>>>>----- Original Message -----
>>>>From: "John Bryant" <johnbryant@joimail.com>
>>>>To: "Lamendola Mark" <comments@mindconnection.com>
>>>>Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 8:49 PM
>>>>Subject: Re: Followup: Jews responsible for 911 attack
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>My view is that the correspondence is almost certainly not hurting you,
>>>>that
>>>>it wouldn't make any difference if I removed your name, and thus that
>you
>>>>are probably having persecution fantasies.
>>>>
>>>>If you even THINK you are being hurt, it is time to join the Cause
>>instead
>>>>of trying to keep your head down. I want liberals (like you) to hurt,
>>not
>>>>because I am sadistic, but because pain is the only way they will work
>to
>>>>stamp out PC and get our country back in order.
>>>>


>>>
>>>*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********
>>>
>>>On 5/27/03 at 9:21 PM Mark Lamendola wrote:
>>>
>>>>John,
>>>>
>>>>Please remove my name from that correspondence. What you think about
>>>>whether
>>>>I am being hurt or not is irrelevant. It should be enough that I have
>>>>politely asked you to do so.
>>>>
>>>>Thanks,
>>>>Mark L.
>>>>


>>>
>>>----- Original Message -----
>>>From: "John Bryant" <johnbryant@joimail.com>
>>>To: "Lamendola Mark" <comments@mindconnection.com>
>>>Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 10:36 PM
>>>Subject: Re: Followup: Jews responsible for 911 attack
>>>
>>>
>>>You are asking me to do something that
>>>
>>>1) I think is silly
>>>2) you have no evidence would affect you
>>>3) is the result of a system which you defended with great energy
>>>
>>>I respectfully decline your request


>>*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********
>>
>>On 5/28/03 at 7:56 AM Mark Lamendola wrote:
>>
>>>John,
>>>
>>>I don't want to argue. Here is what I object to: having my name on a
>piece
>>>where I make a statement denigrating liberals. My initial request was
>that
>>>you remove my name. You don't want to do that, for whatever reason. So,
>>how
>>>about if you remove the statement about liberals? That would resolve my
>>>problem.
>>>
>>>This is far from silly, as my livelihood depends on dealing with people
>in
>>>the PR world, and many of them are liberals. I am a sole proprietor, and
>>>depend greatly on my image for my income. You can help a fellow human
>>being
>>>a great deal, by simply making changes that have no downside for you. I
>>>just
>>>don't want anti-liberal statements to show up when someone checks me out
>>>online. People are checking me out online all the time, and now I know
>why
>>>folks who seemed very excited about hiring me suddenly cease all
>>>communication with me. I can't keep enduring that, and surely you
>wouldn't
>>>knowingly wish such damage on another person who hasn't wronged you.
>>>
>>>-- Mark L.


>>
>>----- Original Message -----
>>From: "John Bryant" <johnbryant@joimail.com>
>>To: "Lamendola Mark" <comments@mindconnection.com>
>>Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 11:16 AM
>>Subject: Re: Followup: Jews responsible for 911 attack
>>
>>
>>I have explained my position, and my decision. It is difficult for me to
>>see you as anything other than wretchedly and cravenly crawling before
>>Jewish power. If you don't like things as they are, perhaps you will
>>reflect that it is precisely such spinelessness which has brought it on. I
>>have stood up to liberalism and the Jewish establishment for years --
>>essentially alone in Mensa -- and here you come whining, sniveling and
>>slobbering about something you said that MIGHT have offended someone. You
>>have no courage, no pride, no principles. But then that's the way
>liberals
>>are, isn't it? You and your fellow liberals have made your bed, now lie
>in
>>it.
>>
>>Please do not tempt me to be discourteous by writing me further on the
>>matter.
>>
>>


>*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********
>
>On 5/28/03 at 1:24 PM Mark Lamendola wrote:
>
>>John,
>>
>>There is no MIGHT to this. No need to make personal attacks.
>>
>>Here is my reply to your previous three points:
>>
>>
>>There is nothing for you to gain in behaving so contentiously. But, there
>>is
>>a lot for you to lose. For example,
>>
>>you seem determined to prove to me that you are an uncaring and delusional
>>individual--your latest e-mails
>>
>>leave little doubt. Why you want me to have this image of you is something
>>I
>>don't understand (or care to).
>>
>>Our discourse here shows you to be unreasonable, and yet your Cause
>appeals
>>to reason. You own that
>>
>>one Website. I own 6 Websites. You do the math. Personally, I'm not into
>>pissing matches, contests of will,
>>
>>or ego contests. Such things really have no winner. But, you seem
>>determined
>>that this is the route I must
>>
>>take just to get you to remove my name from a message I wrote to you
>>privately in good faith but that you
>>
>>posted for everyone to see. Anyone who could doubt that posting is
>>dampening
>>my ability to earn a living is
>>
>>clearly delusional.
>>
>>Here is my reply to your last e-mail.
>>
>>1. This is far from silly. I am a sole proprietor in the PR world. I write
>>articles for magazines, write press
>>
>>releases, sell my services, and do speaking engagements. Thus, my income
>>depends on my image. You
>>
>>posted a private e-mail that somehow got a high ranking on Google. Now
>when
>>someone goes to check me
>>
>>out on Google, the second thing that pops up is a text where I am saying
>>liberals are bad for the world. Yet,
>>
>>liberals have a huge presence in the business world and they tend to act
>on
>>their feelings in business
>>
>>dealings. The obvious conclusion here should not escape someone of your
>>intelligence or even someone an
>>
>>order of magnitude less intelligent than you.
>>
>>2. a. Did you not qualify for Mensa? Can you not add 1+1 to get 2? The
>>evidence of harm is prima facie.
>>
>>Even an idiot should be able to see this is harmful, so why can't you?
>>
>>b. There is no downside and no cost for you to fulfill this request. There
>>is a HUGE downside and a
>>
>>tremendous cost for me if you don't. It is sadistic not to do this simple
>>thing for me.
>>
>>3. I don't understand your point three, but the relevant facts are these:
>>
>>a. I am struggling to make a living. All of my income is based on whether
>>folks want to engage my services. I
>>
>>cannot tell them, "Do a Google search on me to see some of my 3500
>articles
>>or to just check me out,"
>>
>>because you have my name up there with contentious statements. When they
>>see
>>this stuff, they don't hire
>>
>>me. Even the non-liberals back off, for fear of liberal whiplash. And I
>>lose
>>money I need to pay my mortgage,
>>
>>taxes, utilities, and so on. I am not saying I would be filthy rich if you
>>didn't post this, but the defamatory
>>
>>nature of it is cutting off huge chunks of income.
>>
>>b. My single largest customer calls himself a liberal. And he has a lot of
>>connections. If he ever sees that
>>
>>posting, I am screwed. I may as well just shoot myself at that point,
>>because I will be all done surviving
>>
>>economically.
>>
>>John, while you may thrive on contention and controversy, it is poison to
>>me. That isn't silly--it's deadly
>>
>>serious.
>>
>>If you think it's so great to poison the well I drink from, why not come
>>here and just kill me physically? There
>>
>>is no difference, in the end result. Are you a killer, John? Don't twist
>>this around, the way you usually do. I am
>>
>>telling you that what you are doing is both unnecessary and extremely
>>harmful. And you did it in a "Pearl
>>
>>Harbor way." My life is at stake, here. Doesn't that matter to you?
>>
>>I don't think it's too much to ask that you show either decency or
>>compassion. If I am wrong, then you have
>>
>>given me prove that your entire Cause is built on the viewpoints of
>someone
>>who is sick and sadistic. Which
>>
>>message do you want to give to me?
>>
>>
>>-- Mark L.


>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "John Bryant" <johnbryant@joimail.com>
>To: "Lamendola Mark" <comments@mindconnection.com>
>Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 1:56 PM
>Subject: Re: Followup: Jews responsible for 911 attack
>
>
>Here's a solution you may find satisfactory. You send me $300 to the
>address below. When I receive it, I will remove your name and address from
>my website.
>
>PO Box 66683, St Pete Beach FL 33736-6683
>
>If there are any more quibblings from you, including any attempt to jew me
>down, the price goes up to $500 -- or beyond. Money must be received
>BEFORE
>I do anything.
>
>I suggest you send a postal money order. If you send a check I will have
>to
>wait for it to clear. Cash is fine, but is always subject to being stolen.

>If your letter doesn't arrive, too bad for you.
>


*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 5/28/03 at 2:20 PM Mark Lamendola wrote:

>John,
>
>You have defamed me and now demand money. Thanks for documenting your
>criminal intentions.
>
>-- Mark L.

----------------

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Bryant" <johnbryant@joimail.com>
To: "Lamendola Mark" <comments@mindconnection.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: Followup: Jews responsible for 911 attack


What a hypocrite you are! All this whining about how you had to have you
name removed 'because otherwise you might not be able to eat', and now, when
I put a price on your stupid and paranoid request -- a very modest price in
comparison to 'not eating' -- we find that the whole thing doesn't really
make very much difference to you at all! What a monstrous hypocrite! And
so true to the usual liberal form!

PS: You can be sure that THIS correspondence will be posted.

PPS: If it shows I am 'criminal', as you allege, would I want to post it? I
think even some liberals would gag at your behavior.


-----------

Date: 5/28/03 4:31 PM
From: Mark Lamendola
To: <john@thebirdman.org>
Copy:
Subject: Re: Followup: Jews responsible for 911 attack


I'm not a liberal. John, your use of personal attack and your meanness here
just shows your own insecurity. You need help. I suggest you get it, so you
are not so miserable all the time.

-- Mark L.


[Birdman did not respond.]

YOUR DONATION = OUR SURVIVAL!

Please contribute today - buy our books - and spread the word to all your friends!

* * * Back to the Home Page of John "Birdman" Bryant, the World's Most Controversial Author * * *