- International bankers live in fear.
- Not of starvation, disease or war. These are the
concerns of children in the Third World.
- Bankers are terrified we might object to paying them
billions each year in interest for money they create out of nothing,
guaranteed by our taxes. (The Federal Reserve Board, a private cartel
of mostly foreign banks, finagled this monopoly in 1913.)
- The bankers are frightened that, like the homeless
man's dog, we might say "I can do this myself."
- They are scared the government might go even further
and "default" on trillions of make-believe "debt."
- They are frightened of losing "control."
- In order to sleep more soundly, the bankers have
- These precautions help us to understand the world we
live in, why it is becoming safer for bankers but less safe and more
bizarre for everyone else.
- First, people with money machines tend to have a lot
of friends. The bankers helped their friends establish monopolies in
oil, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, transportation, media,etc. and took a
healthy stake. As you can imagine, these people are thick as thieves.
Lawyers, journalists and intellectuals all vie for a piece of the
action. (Servicing this cartel of cartels is what passes for success
- The bankers' first precaution is to buy all the
politicians. The second is to buy the major media outlets in order to
promote the illusion politicians make decisions and represent our
interests. The third precaution is to take control of the education
system, ensuring that people stop thinking at an early age.
- Then the bankers use the government and media to
convince us that religion, nationalism and nuclear family are
unfashionable, and we want what they want.
- We "want" world government ("globalisation"). The
bankers need to eliminate nation states, freedom and democracy in
order to streamline their business and consolidate their power. The
UN, the IMF and World Bank, -- glorified loan sharks and collectors --
will make the laws.
- We "want" diversity. Countries are not allowed to
maintain their national identities or traditions. Last Christmas, Gary
Doer, my provincial premier tried to rename the Christmas tree at the
legislature a "multicultural tree." Diversity is respecting every
culture but our own. Every nation must be heterogeneous and disparate
as a box of Smarties no one in a position to challenge the
- Or take "feminism." Masquerading as equal rights for
women, this Marxist Lesbian ideology is designed to destroy the
nuclear family (the basic building block of society) by undermining
paternal authority. Cultural differences between men and women are not
"stereotypes." But signatories to the latest UN "CEDAW" Convention
(recently passed by the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee) will be
required to "take all appropriate measures to modify all social and
cultural patterns of conduct of men and women." (Article 5)
- This kind of Communist-inspired social engineering
is simply persecution of heterosexuals. It is intended to arrest our
natural development: the birth rate has halved while the divorce rate
has doubled. An army of highly paid lawyers, social workers and
bureaucrats treat the casualties. These self-serving do-gooders are
the bankers' biggest constituency.
- People --stunted, love-starved, sex-obsessed --
without family, religious or national identity, are easy to control.
(They'll join anything; they are looking for a family.) But in case of
resistance, the bankers have created a bogeyman, "terrorism" to
justify a huge security apparatus.
- The Office of Homeland Security is designed to
control us -- the domestic population. Why would this be necessary?
We're "in debt" trillions of dollars and the bankers intend that we
pay. One day they will take away our toys. In case it's a problem, an
Orwellian police state will be in place. But first,the Muslims must be
subjugated and robbed.
- Talking about the United States as if it were an
independent country is silly. American politicians pawned U.S.
sovereignty in 1913. Ever since, U.S. soldiers have been bullyboys for
international bankers, and nothing else.
- The American taxpayer and soldier made the First
World War possible. It started just six months after the establishment
of the "Fed". Its purpose was to increase debt, cripple the great
European nation states, slaughter a generation, and establish two of
the bankers' pet projects: Communism (Russia) and Zionism (Palestine.)
After the war ended, banker world government -- The League of Nations
(a.k.a., "The League to Enforce Peace") was established.
- The US didn't enter the Second World War in Dec.
1941 to save Western Civilization. England had stood alone against
Germany for more than two years. The U.S. entered the war just six
months after Hitler attacked Russia. The purpose was to save
Communism! [I am indebted to A.K. Chesterton ("The New Unhappy Lords,"
1969) for this insight] For the same reason, the USSR got $5 billion
in U.S. lend-lease after the war ended.
- After the smoke cleared, Communists instead of Nazis
tyrannized Eastern Europe. Soviet agents/ US diplomats Alger Hiss and
Harry Hopkins established the United Nations on land donated by John
D. Rockefeller. One of the UN's first acts was to create the State of
- Ben Hecht ("A Child of the Century") wrote "the
Twentieth Century was cut off at its knees by World War One." Before
committing suicide in 1942, Stefan Zweig ("The World of Yesterday")
spoke in the same tones about the demise of Western
- The planet has been hijacked. Our leaders are dupes,
opportunists, traitors or all three. Almost everything we know about
modern history is a hoax. A stench of moral compromise wafts from our
public and cultural life. Anything promoted by the media, education,
or government is suspect. This is what happens when we deny
- This is what our children will inherit, a world that
is safe ... for international bankers.
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game
Scruples and author of "A Long Way to Go for a Date." His web site is
www.savethemales.ca and his welcomes your comments at