- Feminists would be outraged if they knew they were
being hoodwinked by the corporate elite.
- They think they are fighting the 'patriarchy' but in
fact they are victims of
- a plot to bring down the birth rate by spreading
sexual chaos among men and women.
- Search for 'Women's Studies, Rockefeller Foundation'
in Google and youíll discover 15,000 examples of how the people who
funded depopulation and Nazi eugenics are funding feminism
(http://www.savethemales.ca/200202.html.) This is not a
- The Rockefeller foundation people and their allies own
much of the worldís wealth. They are responsible for war, deprivation,
terrorism and disease. Ladies, do you really think they've suddenly
taken a genuine interest in women's rights? Or gay rights? You are being
- Second-wave feminism is part of a concerted attack on
the heterosexual foundations of society. Starting in the 1960ís, an
orchestrated media campaign has disparaged the importance of wife and
mother, father and the nuclear family. It has feverishly promoted the
idea that, instead, women should find personal fulfillment in career. We
naively believed this was spontaneous. Second-wave feminism was created
and promoted by Communist activists like Betty Friedan
(http://www.savethemales.ca/150801.html) and CIA operatives like Gloria
- Both Communism and the CIA are instruments of the
corporate elite. (Communism was funded by monopoly capitalism which
naturally fears democracy and competition. Political monopoly is the
counterpart of economic monopoly.)
- Second-wave feminism is part of a wacky plot by the
super rich to enslave mankind in a feudal fascist world government
administered by the UN. This is the 'New World Order.'
- The impending gratuitous attack on Iraq is the latest
step in this long-term plan.
- By making women compete with men for the male role,
feminism is classic Communist 'divide and rule' .
(http://www.savethemales.ca/031001.html) They use race and class as
- A friend who is divorcing his wife told me: "I fell
out of love because she became too masculine." The major reason families
are breaking up is that women are brainwashed to think they are
oppressed and need to be more like men.
- Feminists say they want to stop 'sexism.' This is
typical Communist 'doublespeak.'
- On the surface, sexism refers to social discrimination
on the basis of sex. Who can argue with that? In practice, sexism means
denying there are ANY natural differences between men and women. All
differences are due to social conditioning.
- By stamping out 'sexism,' which they equate with
racism, feminists really want to expunge heterosexuality.
- While championing 'tolerance' for homosexuals, they
are waging a hateful and underhanded war on your sexual identity.
- A relentless barrage of pro feminist and gay
propaganda fills the media; social engineering for a 'brave new world'
has overrun our schools. Yet we seem strangely passive, like frogs in a
pot of water on a stove. The heat is gradually increasing, and we are
gently being brainwashed.
- How can we fight the New World Order?
- Let's begin by reaffirming our distinct male or female
identities. Perhaps this personal manifesto from a happily married male
frog who finally jumped out of the pot will serve as a reference:
- The essence of masculinity is power.
- Isn't it obvious? It's what women respond to.
Similarly, men are drawn to vulnerability in women. We want to protect
- To equalize power is to eliminate sexual distinction.
This doesn't mean that woman are not powerful and effective as women,
but not by becoming men.
- Men -- steer clear of any sexual relationship where
you are not in charge.
- Just as femininity should be respected, so should
- You emasculate a man when you take away his power.
(The corporate elite is using feminism to do just that.)
- A husband will consult his wife but eventually someone
has to make a decision. A man who is ruled by his wife is less a man. He
feels like a little boy with his mother.
- On the other hand, when his wife accepts his
leadership, he feels like a man. Women help to make men.
- Similarly, a wife who follows her husband's leadership
feels more like a woman. If she can't follow him, she should be married
to someone else.
- There is no such thing as 'equality' in terms of
power. (Feminist 'equality' is really a ploy for feminist domination.
For example, you don't hear feminists calling for equality at
universities where women often outnumber men by 2-1 .)
- Men should AVOID opinionated, aggressive, demanding
women. It's too late to save them. This will spare you a great deal of
time, money and anguish.
- The essence of femininity is for a woman to depend on
the man she loves.
- The male-female intimate dynamic is for woman to
entrust worldly power to her husband, and for him to use it to make her
- Man wants power. Woman wants love (not power.) They
- A man wants to make the woman he loves happy . Does he
consult her? How else can he please her?
- She reciprocates by making him happy. The energy
- Woman must give man the power to love her. If she is
'strong, bold and independent,' as she is taught to be, he becomes
redundant ( i.e. the true feminist agenda.)
- Woman shows she loves a man by empowering him, by
surrendering and trusting. Women want to be possessed by a man's love.
(They are not men.)
- Of course, the contract breaks down if the man doesn't
keep his end of the bargain. He must be her champion, loyal and loving
to the end. If this contract breaks down, the marriage is over.
- A feminist tends to try to control a man, to tell him
how to please her (without being asked, and as if she always knows what
she really wants.) These relationships fail.
- A woman is a vehicle by nature. She is waiting for a
man's call. She wants to be used by the man she loves for a higher
purpose. One such purpose is to create a healthy happy family.
- A man, therefore, should have a clear idea of what he
wants, and the role he wants a woman to play. Then he finds a wife who
meets HIS criteria instead of contorting himself for every sexually
attractive woman he meets.
- A man's first passion should always be his work. As my
father tried to tell me, 'a man's work is his backbone.'
- Women think they want to be a man's first love, but
they don't respect these men.
- Age-old standards of masculinity still apply. A man
must supply just leadership and sustenance to his family. Therefore he
must have control. (Domestic violence legislation is designed to destroy
families by undermining paternal authority. Ninety five per cent of the
cases involve power struggles NOT battered women. See
- These days men have no way to measure themselves. They
are like little boys looking for love. A woman needs to be enlisted, not
- Woman's nature is to nurture and love her husband and
children. She wants to be needed, honored and loved in return. A woman
should never be taken for granted. (Nor should a man.)
- When a woman identifies with her husband, they become
one in marriage. If they remain 'independent,' they remain roommates
open to every temptation. Certainly a woman has her own interests and
career but these are not her first priority.
- A woman has a limited 'window of opportunity'
(approximately 12 years) in which to start a family. Millions have been
duped into concentrating on a career instead of a husband. They are
consigned to lonely frustrated bitter lives thumbing well-worn copies of
'The Vagina Monologues' (http://www.savethemales.ca/241001.html).
- A woman wants to be an extension of her husband. She
is the spiritual ground in which he plants his seed. She is the
recipient of to his spirit. By 'accepting' him wholeheartedly, he
'belongs' to her. This union results in psychological maturity for both.
Together they create a new world and bring children into it.
- Millions of people suffer from arrested development
due to elite sponsorship of second-wave feminism which has poisoned
heterosexual relations. Societal obsession with sex and pornography is a
symptom. Society has witnessed an unprecedented decline in the nuclear
family and a parallel increase in personal and social
- Events like the accounting scandals teach us that the
corporate elite, and its political and media minions, are not our
friends. They are out to ravage us. They have been doing this for a long
time and it is becoming more obvious since Sept. 11, 2001.
- However you interpret your heterosexual nature,
affirming it is an essential step to resisting the New World Order. It
is a way to remain healthy and find happiness in an increasingly
difficult and bizarre world.
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game
Scruples and author of 'A Long Way to Go for a Date.' His articles are
found at www.savethemales.ca He welcomes your comments at