- In 1919, the Rothschild-dominated Bank of England
planned to trick the United States into becoming a "British" colony
again by joining the League of Nations. The League was the "Empire" in
disguise and this would formalize a status which in fact already
existed in everything but name.
- This is one of many shocking revelations in the
"Col. E.M. House Report", a chilling 10-page progress report dated
- "We have wrapped this plan in the peace treaty so
that the world must accept from us the League or a continuance of the
war. The League is in substance the Empire with America admitted on
the same basis as our other colonies."
- The report oozes contempt for Americans and reveals
the deceitful methods international finance employed 85 years ago to
bring about world government.
- These goals and methods have not changed. If ever we
needed proof of an elite conspiracy to subvert democracy and national
independence, this is it.
- The author is Col. E.M. House, the Rothschild agent
who secretly directed U.S. affairs during the Woodrow Wilson
administration. Col. House was known as Wilson's friend and "alter
ego." (He had not served in the military and "Colonel" was merely
honorary.) The report is addressed to British Prime Minister David
Lloyd George, whose career was made as a lawyer for the World Zionist
- Rep. Jacob Thorkelson (1876-1945) introduced "The
House Report" to Congress in Oct.1939 and published it in the
Congressional Record (Oct. 13 1939, pp.598-604). Attempts to delete it
were thwarted. The text is available on line.
- THE "CROWN"
- The Report details House's progress in preparing
"for the peaceful return of the American colonies to the dominion of
- "Crown" refers to the owners of the Bank of England.
Their identities are an official secret. According to E.C. Knuth, the
"international financial oligarchy uses the allegoric "Crown" as its
symbol of power and has its headquarter in the ancient city of
London...the giant Bank of England, a privately owned institution...is
not subject to regulation by the British parliament and is in effect a
sovereign world power." ("/The Empire of the City/," p. 59)
- Col. House continues: The "peaceful return of the
American colonies" can only be brought about with "the consent of the
dominant group of the controlling clans."
- Col. House relates how these classes are being
taught to accept "British" leadership. He details how the universities
and press are staffed by "British-born" or Canadians.
- "Through the Red Cross, the Scout movement, the
YMCA, the church, and other humane, religious, and quasi religious
organizations, we have created an atmosphere of international effort
which strengthens the idea of unity of the English speaking
- The Overseas Clubs, service clubs, and war charities
"enable us to pervade all sections and classes of the country."
- We "hold all American newspapers as isolated from
the non-American world as if they had been in another planet instead
of another hemisphere. The realization of this by the Associated Press
and the other universal news gatherers, except Hearst, was most
helpful in bringing only our point of view to the papers they
- He boasts that the United States "while still
maintaining an outward show of independence" is identical with other
colonies in its relationship to the Crown. "Has not President Wilson
canceled the big Navy program and dutifully conceded to us the command
of the seas?"
- He boasts that "the Anglo American alliance" has
become "the unchallenged financiers of the world."
- He congratulates "our fiscal agents Messrs Pierpont
Morgan & Company" for "putting this country into the war." They
exert "widespread influence on newspaper policy" through advertising
and lent $200,000,000 to Japan to build a fleet to compete with
America (making the U.S still more dependent on England.)
- Col. House boasts that the "Crown" used money lent
by the U.S. government for war purposes to buy up oil fields in
California, Mexico and Latin America.
- "The war has made us custodians of the greater part
of the world's raw materials.... [We] now largely control the oil
fields of the world and thereby the world's transportation and
- THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS RUSE
- The pressing issue now is to "transfer its dangerous
sovereignty from this colony to the custody of the Crown. We must, in
short, now bring America within the Empire."
- The first step was Wilson's plan for the League of
Nations "which we prepared for him."
- "The plain people of this country are inveterate and
incurable hero worshipers," Col. House explains. They easily can be
manipulated by a man with a slogan that expresses their "undefined
aspirations." Afterwards, they will trust the sloganeer no matter what
he does. Wilson has gained this trust and this accounts for "his
exceptional usefulness to us."
- "Any abrupt change might startle the ignorant
American masses and rouse them to action against it. And us. Our best
policy therefore would be to appoint President Wilson the first
president of the League.... he will be able to satisfy [Americans]
that far from surrendering their independence to the League, they are
actually extending their sovereignty by it..."
- Foreshadowing The Patriot Act, Col. House says
Woodrow Wilson "alone can father an anti-Bolshevik act which
judicially interpreted will enable appropriate punitive measures to be
applied to any American who may be unwise enough to assert that
America must once again declare her independence."
- Col. House goes into great detail about how Wilson
must be messaged and manipulated. Many people think someone else wrote
this Report but only Edward Mandell House knew Wilson this
- For example he says Wilson "is easily slighted and
remarkably vindictive." The new British ambassador should be a "Wilson
worshiper" and "a gentleman-in-waiting to the President." He lists the
gifts Wilson already has been given.
- "OUR ENTIRE SYSTEM OF THOUGHT CONTROL" IS AT
- Col. House suggests staging the first session of the
League of Nations in Washington.
- "This will convince these simple people that they
are the League and its power resides in them."
- He recommends a "series of spectacles by which the
mob may be diverted from any attempt to think too much of matters
beyond their province."
- "While awaiting these diversions for the vulgar, we
are incessantly instructing them in the wonders of the league. Its
praises are thundered by our press, decreed by our college presidents,
and professed by our professors. Our authors, writers and lecturers
are analyzing its selected virtues.... we have enlisted 8000
propagandists for the League. We have organized international and
national synods, committees, conferences, convocations, conventions,
councils ...to herald the birth of the League as the dawn of universal
- "Agriculturalists, bankers, brokers, accountants,
chemists, and all other functional groups capable of exerting
organized professional, business, financial or social pressure are
meeting to endorse the League in the name of peace, progress and
prosperity...Our film concerns are preparing an epoch-making
- "In short, our entire system of thought control is
working ceaselessly, tirelessly, ruthlessly, to ensure the adoption of
the League. And it will be adopted, for business wants peace, the
righteous cannot resist a covenant, and the politicians, after shadow
boxing for patronage purposes, will yield valiantly lest the fate of
the wanton and willful pursue them." CONCLUSIONS
- Thanks to the valiant opposition of Republican
Senators, the United States rejected the Peace Treaty and with it the
League of Nations Nov. 19,1919. The plot was temporarily
- But the secretive bankers' covert campaign to impose
world tyranny has not abated. They financed Hitler and engineered
World War Two. The League of Nations was resurrected as the United
Nations in 1945 and the "Cold War" initiated. Many believe we are now
in the early stages of "World War Three."
- All segments of society continue to be propagandized
with the virtues of world government. National institutions are
subverted. The press and education continue to be controlled.
Politicians continue to be figureheads.
- Some of the tactics have
changed. The American empire has replaced the British Empire as their
instrument of world hegemony. But Americans should not think they are
building an American empire. They are building a "new world order' and
its master is "the Crown." In Col. House's words, Americans will be
colonists who have to "petition at the foot of the throne."
- The references to the world's oilfields suggest that
oil is first and foremost an instrument of economic and political
world control. The final stage of world tyranny involves gaining
complete control of Middle Eastern oil. This portends an invasion of
- The threat can no longer be characterized as
"Jewish." The Rothschilds have achieved such a degree of collaboration
from the world's financial, cultural and political elites as to render
this point mute.
- Lemming-like, Western elites have embraced a death
wish for civilization.
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game
Scruples and the author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His past
articles exposing feminism and the new world order are found at his
web site www.savethemales.ca <http://www.savethemales.ca/> He
enjoys receiving your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
<mailto:email@example.com> Indicate if you do /not/ want your