* Smith & Wesson: The original point and click
* God created men. Smith & Wesson made them equal.
* Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety.
* Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
* If guns cause crime, then spoons cause Rosie O'Donnell's obesity.
* If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
* Criminals love gun control - it makes their jobs safer.
* If 20,000 gun control laws can't stop crime, why pass more?
* Cars kill a lot more people than guns. Shall we ban cars?
* The only gun control that works is learning how to shoot straight.
* Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
* The American Revolution wouldn't have happened with gun control.
* Lexington & Concord were America's most notable attempts at gun control. Aren't you glad they failed?
* The time for violence is when they come for your guns.
* The biggest killers have always been governments. Don't let them take away your guns.
* Liberty flourishes where the government fears the people. Tyranny flourishes where the people fear the government.
* Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
* The difference between a free man and a slave is a gun. Learn to use one.
* Since when was the Second Amendment repealed?
* What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
* The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
* 911 is government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
* A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
* If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
* There are no rights without powers, and the only real power -- ultimately -- is the power which flows from the barrel of a gun. (Even lefties know that one.)
* Those who are willing to trade liberty for security will have neither.
* Wipe your tears -- most of the 'children' who get killed by guns are violent ghetto gangbangers.
* With 12% of the population contributing 50% of the criminals, we don't need gun control -- we need NEGRO control.
* * * Back to the Home Page of John "Birdman" Bryant, the World's Most Controversial Author * * *