- Before Israel became a state in 1948, Jews
world-wide were filled with the Zionist propaganda that Israel would
be a homeland for all Jews, a refuge for persecuted Jews, a truly
democratic country, and the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.
- I am an Ashkenazi (KHAZAR) Jew who spent the first
25 years of my life in the United States, the country that has given
ALL Jews freedom and the opportunity to prosper -- and prosper we Jews
did, to the point that one segment of the Jewish population (the
Zionists) have gained a position of political and economic dominance
in the U.S.
- To fully understand the story I am about to tell, it
is important that you understand what Zionism really is. Zionist
propaganda has led the American people to believe that Zionism and
Judaism are one and the same and that they are religious in nature.
THIS IS A BLATANT LIE. Judaism is a religion; but Zionism is a
political movement started mainly by East European (Ashkenazi) Jews
who for centuries have been the main force behind communism and
socialism. The ultimate goal of the Zionists is one-world government
under the control of the Zionists and the Zionist-oriented Jewish
International Bankers. Communism and socialism are merely tools to
help them accomplish their goals.
- I WAS A VICTIM OF ZIONIST PROPAGANDA
- After the l967 War we Jews were filled with pride
that "our homeland" had become so powerful and successful. Then, too,
we had been filled with the false propaganda that Jews in America were
being persecuted. So, between l967 and l970, approximately 50,000
American Jews fell for this Zionist propaganda and migrated to Israel.
I was one of those SUCKERS.
- After being filled with all this false Zionist
propaganda, I felt that I would have a better chance to succeed in the
new Jewish state. There was an added enticement -- the spirit and
challenge of pioneering and of helping my fellow Jews.
- DUAL CITIZENSHIP
- I had no emotional conflict with leaving the U.S.
because I was still able to keep my U.S. citizenship and could return
to the U.S. at any time. You see, Jews are allowed to be citizens of
both Israel and some countries -- the U.S. is one of those countries.
The U.S. government allows a Jew to be a citizen of both the U.S. AND
- German Americans cannot be citizens of both the U.S.
and Germany. Italian Americans cannot be citizens of both the U.S. and
Italy. Egyptian Americans cannot be citizens of both the U.S. and
Egypt ... BUT, a Jewish American can be a citizen of both Israel and
the U.S. THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF POWER THE ZIONIST JEWS
HAVE OVER THE U.S. Government.
- I ARRIVE IN THE "JEWISH PARADISE"
- Before leaving for Israel, a Jewish friend of mine
had made arrangements for me to stay a few days with her sister,
Fawzia Daboul and her spinster aunt.
- After arriving at Lord Airport just outside of Tel
Aviv, I took a bus to the home of Miss Daboul and her aunt. When I saw
Fawzia, it was love at first sight. I started calling her "Ziva," her
- Ziva is a Sephardic Jewess from Iraq who, like
myself, had fallen for the Zionist propaganda and had migrated to
Israel. She was employed as a hairdresser.
- THE KIBBUTZ
- After visiting with Ziva and her aunt for two days,
I left to spend six months at Kibbutz "Ein Hashofet," one of the well
over l50 such communes then operating in Israel. Since then many more
have been started -- especially in the territory taken from the
Palestinian Arabs. A kibbutz is a farming and sometimes industrial
- It is important to understand that Israel's Kibbutz
system is a Marxist idea brought to Israel by the Ashkenazi Jews who
migrated to Israel mainly from Poland and Russia. These Jews are part
of that bunch of Jews known as the Bolsheviks. Before l9l7, they were
the force that laid the foundation for the Bolshevik Revolution of
1917 in Russia and the beginning of communism. (Russia was known as
the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.)
- Again, I want to point out, even emphasize, that it
is some of that same bunch of (Ashkenazi) communist/socialist
(Bolshevik) Jews who migrated to Israel, gained control of the Zionist
movement and have dominated the government of Israel since its
beginning in 1948.
- Now back to the Kibbutz.
- Prior to l967, most of the work on the Kibbutzim was
done by Jews. But, since the l967 War, the work has been done by Arabs
who are paid a very low wage, and by volunteers from overseas. Members
of the kibbutz (all Jews) share all things equally. They receive
clothing, food and a small allowance. All profits from the venture go
into the kibbutz account for future use. Each of these kibbutz are
affiliated with one of Israel's Marxist parties ranging from socialist
to hard-core communist.
- The kibbutz I was in was not hard-core communist.
Yet I was happy to leave after four months -- two months earlier than
- During the time I was working in the kibbutz, I
carried on a courtship with Ziva. She was one of the reasons I left
the kibbutz after only four months -- we were to be married.
- OUR MARRIAGE CREATED PROBLEMS
- The marriage ceremony was held in the Sephardic
Synagogue. It was a simple but beautiful ceremony. Ziva and I were
very happy, but our marriage created serious problems. You see, Ziva
is a Sephardic Jewess and I am an Ashkenazi. To understand why we had
such difficulties, you must realize the difference between the
Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews.
- The powerful Zionist propaganda machine has led the
American people to believe that a Jew is a Jew -- one race of people
and that they are "God's Chosen People." I will deal with the "God's
Chosen People" LIE later. First, it is important for you to understand
that Jews are NOT one race of people.
- There are two distinct groups of Jews in the world
and they come from two different areas of the world -- the SEPHARDIC
Jews from the Middle East and North Africa, and the ASHKENAZI Jews
come from Eastern Europe.
- The SEPHARDIC is the oldest group and it is they, if
any, who are Jews described in the Bible. They are blood relatives to
the Arabs -- the only difference between them is religion.
- The ASHKENAZI Jews, who now comprise 90% of the Jews
in the world, had a rather strange beginning. According to historians,
many of them Jewish, the Ashkenazi Jews came into existence about 1200
years ago. It happened this way:
- At the eastern edge of Europe, there lived a tribe
of people known as the Khazars. About the year 740 A.D., the Khazar
king and his court decided they should adopt a religion for their
people. So, representatives of the three major religions,
Christianity, Islam and Judaism, were invited to present their
religious doctrines. The Khazars chose Judaism, but it wasn't for
religious reasons. If the Khazars had chosen Islam, they would have
angered the strong Christian world. If they had chosen Christianity,
they would have angered the strong Islamic world. So, they played it
safe -- they chose Judaism. It wasn't for religious reasons the
Khazars chose Judaism; it was for political reasons.
- Sometime during the 13th century, the Khazars were
driven from their land and they migrated westward with most of them
settling in Poland and Russia. These Khazars are now known as
Ashkenazi Jews. Because these Khazar (Ashkenazi) Jews merely chose
Judaism, they are not really Jews -- AT LEAST NOT BLOOD JEWS.
- Throughout their history, these Polish and Russian
Ashkenazi Jews practiced communism/socialism and worked to have their
ideas implemented in these countries. By the late 1800's significant
numbers of these communist/socialist Jews were found in Germany, the
Balkans, and eventually all over Europe.
- Because of their interference in the social and
governmental affairs of Russia, they became the target of persecution
by the Czars. Because of this, migration of these communist/socialist
oriented Jews began. Some went to Palestine; some went to Central and
South America; and a large number of them came to the U.S.
- POLITICAL ZIONISM IS BORN
- In l897, the First Zionist Congress was held in
Basel, Switzerland. At this Congress, it was decided to work toward
the establishment of a Jewish state and a search for land on which to
build this Jewish state began.
- Great Britain offered the Zionist land in Africa.
This the Zionists rejected -- THEY WANTED PALESTINE!
- At the time, Palestine was inhabited by a half a
million Palestinian Arabs and a few Palestinian Jews who are blood
related and who had lived together in peace for centuries.
- With Palestine as their choice for a homeland,
European Ashkenazi Jews began migrating to Palestine. As I explained
earlier, most were communist/socialist oriented with some of them
being radical Bolshevik communists whose aim is world domination. So
when you think of Jews, especially as related to Israel, keep in mind
that there is a great difference between Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews.
They are not one united people. They are divided socially, politically
and especially racially. Now, back to Ziva, a Sephardic Jewess, and I
an Ashkenazi Jew, and our lives in the so-called democratic country of
- SEPHARDIC JEWS -- SECOND CLASS CITIZENS
- For the first three years of our marriage, it was
necessary for us to live with Ziva's aunt. This was because of the
critical housing shortage in Israel and because of racism. Housing is
allotted as follows:
- *Ashkenazi Jews who have LIVED IN ISRAEL FOR MANY
YEARS are given first choice.
- *Second in line are Ashkenazi Jews FROM EUROPE --
especially if they marry and Israeli born Ashkenazi Jew
- *The next favored are Ashkenazi jews FROM THE U.S.-
especially if they marry an Israeli born Ashkenazi
- *Sephardic Jews have the next choice of whatever
housing is left.
- *At the bottom of the list are Moslems, Druze and
- Opportunities for employment follow the same
pattern: Ashkenazi Jews get the choicest jobs, Sephardic Jews next,
and Moslem, Druze and Christians fill the menial jobs with a great
many left unemployed.
- Even though I was an Ashkenazi Jew from the U.S., I
was placed lower on the list for housing because I had married a
- Being denied housing was my second experience of the
intense racism that exists in Israel. From the very beginning of my
arrival in Israel, many slurs were yelled at me. We American Jews were
barely being tolerated.
- Because Israel, to survive, must depend on gifts of
American taxpayers' money, donations from American Jews and sale of
worthless Israeli Bonds in America, there is jealousy among the elite
Israeli Ashkenazi Jews toward American Jews. Even if the American Jews
are also Ashkenazi. Many times I was told, "Go home!" and "We want
your money, but not you."
- However, there was a segment of the American Jews
who were welcome and given favored treatment -- they were the
card-carrying COMMUNIST JEWS.
- Of the 50,000 American Jews who, like myself, had
migrated to Israel between l967 and 1970, about 20% (10,000) OF THEM
WERE MARXIST ORIENTED WITH A GREAT NUMBER OF THEM ACTUAL CARD-CARRYING
COMMUNISTS. They were welcomed by the Israeli authorities and local
Ashkenazim and were given favored treatment -- housing, jobs and
social life. It must be noted that besides coming from the U.S., a
great number of communist Jews were migrating to Israel from Chile,
Argentina and South Africa.
- Of the 50,000 who had migrated to Israel during that
time, 80% of us eventually returned to the U.S. THE 20% WHO REMAINED
WERE THOSE WHO WERE CARD-CARRYING COMMUNISTS OR SYMPATHETIC TO
- THREE FACES OF ISRAEL
- From what I have told you so far, you must have the
ideal that Israel is a Marxist (socialist/communist) country. This
would be correct. But Israel has three faces: communism, fascism and
- The Ashkenazi Jews who migrated to Israel from
Russia brought with them the ideology of socialism/communism and have
put into practice much of that ideology.
- The Ashkenazi Jews who migrated to Israel from
Germany, while sympathetic to communism and support it, tend to favor
the practices of Nazi-style fascism. During World War II in Germany
these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler's
Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them
to concentration camps. Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist
Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favor it, have
imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.
- To give the impression that Israel is a democracy,
members of the Knesset (Israel's Congress) are elected -- but it's an
odd kind of election. This is where Israel's so-called democracy
stops. It doesn't make any difference which party wins an election,
the Likud or the Labor party, the elite Zionist Jews rule in a
dictatorial manner -- giving favors to the elite clique and brutally
suppressing any dissent.
- In the Zionist/communist scheme of world domination,
it is Israel's role to continually stir up trouble in the Mid-east.
Since wars are a big part of this scheme of aggression, it is only
natural that, from early childhood on, Israeli youth are trained
mentally and physically for war. For instance:
- Israel has its equivalent of Hitler's youth group.
It is the GADNA; and ALL high school and junior high students are
required to participate-boys and girls. Like Hitler's youth group, the
youth in Israel's GADNA are dressed in khaki uniforms. They take
training and engage in paramilitary exercises.
- Even at play, guns and thoughts of war are present.
When on a picnic, instead of taking along baseball or soccer
equipment, they take submachine guns and assault rifles, and practice
shooting in playing military games.
- Once graduated from high school, all young boys are
required to serve three years in the army (two years for girls) of 4
years in the navy or air force (three for girls). Ultra-orthodox
religious Jews are exempt from military service.
- Once out of this service, a number of the ex-service
people join the Shin Bet, the equivalent of Hitler's Gestapo. Like the
Gestapo, they engage in repressing anyone who acts or speaks out
against the Marxist/fascist government of Zionist dominated
- Like in Nazi Germany, all people in Israel are
required to carry identity booklets called "Teudat Zenhut" in
- One day I changed jackets and forgot to take out my
ID booklet when I went to downtown Tel Aviv. A police officer
approached me and asked for my "Teudat Zenhut." I told him I had left
it in my other jacket.
- Because I didn't have my ID booklet with me, I was
taken to the police station.
- At the police station the desk sergeant informed me
that for not having my ID booklet with me, I could be jailed for up to
16 days without even being taken before a judge. All that was
necessary was for the police lieutenant to sign a "Remand
- I asked permission to make a telephone call to my
wife and tell her to bring my ID booklet to the station. The sergeant
allowed me two hours to produce my "Teudat Zenhut." I called my wife
just minutes before the two-hour deadline expired. If she had been
late in arriving, I would have been jailed for 16 days for not having
my ID booklet with me.
- This is just one indication that Israel is more of a
police state than a democracy.
- Concerning Nazism/fascism, please let me clear a
point. Germans are an admirable people -- I dare say even great. But
in Germany, the general population were victims of the Nazis who
through cunning and brutality gained power.
- In Germany, the AVERAGE Jews were victims of the
Zionist elite who worked hand in hand with the Nazis. Many of those
same Zionist Jews who, in Germany, had worked with the Nazis, came to
Israel and joined hands with the Zionist/communist Jews from Poland
and Russia. It is the two faces of communism and Nazi-style fascism
that rule Israel. DEMOCRACY is merely an illusion.
- Regarding the tie between the elite Ashkenazi Jews
and the Nazis, take a look at the word "Ashkenazi" -- look again --
"AshkeNAZI," Interesting isn't it?
- There is great confusion regarding the relationship
of fascism to communism.
- Fascism is NATIONAL socialism.
- Communism is INTERNATIONAL socialism.
- ISRAEL'S ECONOMY
- Economically, Israel is bankrupt. Of course, this
could have been predicted because Israel's economic structure is based
on socialism. Wherever a government of a state and its citizens spend
more money than the value of the goods produced, economic bankruptcy
- If it were not for aid from America, Israel's
economy would have collapsed long ago. ISRAEL IS A "WELFARE STATE" IN
EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD -- IT IS AMERICA'S MOST FAVORED WELFARE
- While America's farmers, small businessmen and
laborers are struggling to survive, the U.S. government, dominated by
Zionist Jews, is draining the pockets and purses of American taxpayers
to support Israel's socialist economy and war machine.
- Since the Israeli government knows, and the favored
Zionists know, that the Zionist pressure in America will ensure that
America will keep sending them massive amounts of money, the Israeli
government and its favored citizens spend money like drunken sailors.
This practice leads to inflation and eventually to economic
- Comparing Israel to drunken sailors is unfair to
sailors. Sailors spend THEIR OWN money -- Israel spends money IT GETS
- Because Israel is a welfare state depending mainly
on American aid for survival, it is on a downhill slide. In 1962,
Israel's inflation rate was 130%. In 1983, it was 200%, and this year
(1984) it is expected to exceed 400%. That means a hamburger that cost
$1.00 last January will have risen to $5.00 by the end of December.
History shows that no nation mired in economic problems as Israel has
become, has ever avoided an economic collapse.
- Only with a massive increase in American financial
aid can an economic collapse be averted -- even then, the solution
would only be temporary.
- Regarding the destructive tendencies of socialism,
there are circumstances that allow a country to successfully provide
social programs to help its people.
- It is possible in a country that has sufficient
financial resources and where its citizens are deeply religious and
considerate of their fellow men. NONE OF THIS EXISTS IN ISRAEL.
- Even in countries where conditions are ideal there
lingers a danger.
- Since the government of the country provides for the
needs of its citizens, most of these citizens have a tendency to lose
incentive to work hard; and a country with a complacent citizenry is
- VISITORS TO ISRAEL
- Tourism is one of Israel's main sources of income.
The largest group of visitors are American Jews. But, there are also
many American Christians who want to visit the holy shrines and to see
the land of "God's Chosen People." These Christians come away very
impressed and filled with religious fervor.
- While in Israel, Jews and Gentiles alike are
carefully watched so that they do not stray and happen to see the
sordid side of Israel -- the true Israel. Like in Soviet Russia and
other communist countries, visitors to Israel are taken on carefully
planned guided tours. They are shown the religious sites, the
universities, the lush orchards, the technical accomplishments, the
arts and to stir sympathy, they are taken to visit the Holocaust
- But, kept from the eyes of the tourists are the
ghettos, the prisons where political prisoners, mostly Arabs and
Sephardic Jews, are subjected to the most inhumane forms of torture.
The tourists do not see the widespread crime activities and the
corruption and cooperation between organized crime bosses and
government and police officials. The tourists do not learn of the true
inner workings of Israel's Marxist/fascist government; nor do they see
- I met one American tourist who couldn't help telling
me about the wonderful religious feeling she had from just being in
Israel -- the Holy Land. I remarked to her, "Just try giving a bible
to a local Jew and you will see how much religion and religious
freedom there is in Israel. If seen by the police, you will be
- Regarding the Holocaust Museum, I cannot help but
comment: THE HOLOCAUST MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED -- IF --
- 1. If the Zionist leadership in Germany had not
cooperated with the Nazis.
- 2. If the Zionists, world-wide, had not persuaded
various countries to refuse to accept Jews from Germany. The Zionists
in America persuaded President Roosevelt to shut the door and not
allow Jewish refugees into America before the war when there was still
a chance for Jews to leave Germany.
- It must be added that many people, including Jews,
question whether the Holocaust happened as portrayed by the Zionist
propagandists -- at least to the extent the Zionists claim.
- The land on which the present state of Israel has
been built, formerly Palestine, was once walked upon by Moses, Jesus
- Since Palestine was the site of many religious
events and has many religious sites, it is rightfully referred to as
the HOLY LAND. So, one would think that Palestine, now Israel, would
tend to have an air of holiness about it.
- When Palestinian Moslems and Palestinian Jews
occupied Palestine, there was a religious aura. But, since the Zionist
took over the area and set up the state of Israel, it is one of the
most sinful nations in the world where only about 5% OF THE JEWS ARE
RELIGIOUS. It is interesting to note that those who are strongly
religious are Arab Moslems and Arab Christians who make up a small
minority in Israel.
- ISRAELI LAWS SUPPRESS ALL RELIGION -- For instance,
it against the law to try and convert a Jew to another religion even
if the Jew is an atheist or humanist.
- A Christian is permitted to preach the gospel in a
church building, but for the clergy or anyone to even tell anyone
about teachings in the Bible outside the church building will bring a
5 year prison sentence.
- The same law of religious suppression applies to
those of the Islamic faith who in any act of kindness give a gift of
any kind to a Jew. A five-year prison sentence can result.
- The treatment of religious Jews is touchy for the
ruling Zionists. World-wide, Jews and Non-Jews view Israel as a land
where Jews may practice their religion without persecution. Therefore,
the Zionists do not dare risk suppressing Judaism for fear of arousing
world opinion against them. So, the ruling Zionists merely TOLERATE
the religious practices of the small minority of religious Jews in
- GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
- The American people have been led to believe that
Jews are "God's Chosen People." This MYTH was started by a small group
of Jews. A few Jewish leaders took excerpts from the Bible and
interpreted them to mean that God designated them as "Chosen People."
But, isn't it odd that it is not the religious Jews who claim to be
"God's Chosen People." It is the atheistic non-believing Jews who
claim that honor.
- Leading the cry, "We are God's Chosen People" are
the Zionist/Marxist (Ashkenazi) Jews who for POLITICAL purposes chose
Judaism and who DON'T HAVE A DROP OF BIBLICAL JEWISH BLOOD IN
- One Israeli religious Jew said it well, "At one time
we Jews were chosen by God TO BE HIS MESSENGERS. But, long ago we
forfeited that right."
- Anyone who has read the Bible with an open mind
knows that God gave Jews OF THAT TIME special favors. But, it was in
the form of covenants. In these covenants were conditions -- the
conditions were that God demanded the Jews obey his word. Time after
time the Jews broke the covenants. They rejected God and turned to
adoring mammon. It doesn't take a biblical scholar to realize that
long ago EVEN THE REAL JEWS lost the right to be God's chosen
- In comparing the degree to which the followers of
the three major religions practice their beliefs, I make this
- JUDAISM -- Few Jews, Sephardic or Ashkenazi, are
religious. This is true in America, in Israel and world-wide.
- CHRISTIANITY -- The Christian religion has felt the
influence of Jewish meddling and infiltration (especially in America)
resulting in confusion and bickering between the various Christian
denominations. This has led to a "luke warm" attitude among most
Christians toward their religion. There is evidence to prove that
Jews, or one of their many fronts, have started many of the Christian
denominations and thus dominate doctrine.
- ISLAM -- Moslems, who follow the teachings of Islam,
are by far the most fervent of the three major religions in following
their religious beliefs.
- The JUDEO-CHRISTIAN ethic we hear so much about in
America is a big joke -- the result of an intense Zionist propaganda
- I'll toss in one last thought about the "God's
Chosen People myth." God said, "Beware of those who call themselves
Jews and are not, for they lie." (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) COULD IT BE THE
ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE THE PEOPLE TO WHOM GOD WAS REFERRING?
- ISRAEL STIRS UP PERPETUAL WAR
- In the Holy Land, it would seem that there would be
peace. Instead, war and preparation for war is ever present.
- The Israeli military machine is recognized as the
fourth most powerful in the world. From the standpoint of the amount
of planes, tanks and other fighting equipment, plus the fact that they
are of the latest designs, the military machine of Israel is very
powerful. But, in the army, serious weaknesses have developed.
- Before exploring the weaknesses of Israel's army,
let's briefly review each of the wars in which Israel has been
involved -- an average of one every 8 years since it became a state in
- 1948 WAR -- Just after Israel had declared itself a
state, Palestinians and other Arabs attacked the Israeli Army which
had been formed out of the terrorist groups, the Irgun and Stern Gang.
The reason for the attack by the Palestinians was to try and regain
their homes which, through murder and terrorism, the Zionists had
confiscated. The Palestinians had been a peaceful people and were not
trained in the art of warfare, while the Ashkenazi Zionist Jews who
had migrated from Soviet Russia, Poland and Germany had more knowledge
of tactical warfare.
- In addition, Zionists had built up a large amount of
arms which they had purchased FROM THE U.S. AND COMMUNIST COUNTRIES
and had illegally smuggled into the area. The Arabs were defeated and
in the process Israel conquered more Palestinian territory.
- 1956 WAR -- Egypt owned the land through which the
Suez Canal flows. Egypt's President Nasser declared his intention of
taking over operation of the canal from England. This would have hurt
England's colonial empire. So, England along with France and Israel
conspired to attack Egypt.
- With Egypt nearly subdued, America's President
Eisenhower stepped in and ordered England, France and Israel to
withdraw. At the time, the United States was still militarily strong
enough to back up Eisenhower's order, so England, France and Israel
did withdraw. This was the ONLY time during U.S.-Israeli relations
that a U.S. president put the interests of America ahead of Israel's
- 1967 WAR -- Tension was mounting between Egypt and
Israel over territory located between the two countries -- the Sinai
and Gaza strip.
- To help Israel get an unfair advantage, the Soviet
Union resorted to trickery: Soviet diplomats in Egypt told President
Nasser to threaten war but NOT ATTACK. This act of treachery enabled
Israel to attack while Egypt was "off-guard" and destroy Egypt's
military capacity in 6 days.