MUSLIM MAN KIDNAPS 14 YR OLD BRITISH GIRL FOR SEX
The exploitation by muslim men of young British girls continues. Abdul Rashid has pled guilty to abducting a mere child with the intent of having sex with the girl. Clearly this is not only a case of kidnapping with intent to rape but also, due to the victims young age, paedophelia.
British children's heads are swimming with school taught "kumbaya" multicultural propaganda thus they are have no sense of threat when muslim predators lure them into cars and back lots. Perhaps some are even worried about being accused of racism for viewing these men as threats to safety. Why not? When so many adults, that children see and hear, voice the same racist label paranoia.
This continued lack of caution is particularly alarming in light of the recent exposure of muslim men plying very young Yorkshire girls with drugs and liquor then having sex with the girls and passing them around to muslim friends - Overblown political correctness and fears of being labeled a racist or upsetting the muslim community left these Yorkshire girls wide open to abuse and played a major role in the failure of the police and public officials to address the egregious problem and help the girls in a timely manner.------------------ LINK-------------
"Parents have complained that in parts of the country with large Asian communities white girls as young as 12 are being targeted for sex by older Asian men yet the authorities are unwilling to act because of fears of being labelled racist.
Ann Cryer, a Labour member of the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee, has been at the forefront of attempting to tackle the problem after receiving complaints from mothers in her constituency about young Asian men targeting their under-age daughters.
Although campaigners claim that hundreds of young girls are already being passed around men within the Asian community for sex, she said that attempts to raise the problem with community leaders had met with little success, with most of them being in a state of denial about it. "
Many muslim men, on the other hand, live on a one way street regarding "multiculuralism" = THEIR way. These men feel that they have a Quranic right to the kafir's women and girls - the Quran/Islam on muslim men having sex with the female kafir or non-muslim girls says:
"Islam gives an open license to Muslim men to have sexual intercourse with women as long as these women are not Muslims and/or when these Muslim men are living in an infidel country." Link
There is more than enough evidence that the police, and others who have contact with young women, should be constantly vigilant to the threat that muslim men pose to abusing vulnerable non muslim young girls. Political correctness has NO business placing anyone in harm's way. Nor should we allow our law enforcement and politicians to use these timorous "sticks and stones" political correctness based excuses to rationalize their inaction to protect our children. After all - our children's lives are at stake.
A 34-year-old man has been given an indeterminate sentence after admitting to
abducting a 14-year-old girl in Oldham.
Abdul Jhangir Rashid of Brewerton Road in Oldham previously pleaded guilty at Minshull Street Crown Court to abduction with the intent to commit a sexual offence.
He was given an indeterminate sentence for public protection, and
will serve a minimum of 342 days in prison before he can apply for
parole. This was in addition to the 205 days he has already served. He
was also placed on the sex offenders' register for life.
On Saturday 14 October 2007 police officers patrolling in Greenfield in Oldham saw Rashid's Mazda car parked close to the Dovestones Reservoir with the headlights turned off.
The officers went over to the car and found a 14-year-old girl in the car
He was arrested on suspicion of abduction and was later charged.
Detective Sergeant Jason Byrne from GMP's Messenger team said: "This man has admitted taking this child with the intention of carrying out a sexual offence.
"The difficulty we have in cases like this is that the children who are targeted may go with the offenders willingly, not recognising the potential risk to their safety.
"It is an offence for an adult to take a child without consent from a parent or guardian and we will pursue a prosecution against anyone who does this.
"I hope this prosecution will act as a warning to any men who think it is acceptable to take children like this. This behaviour will not be tolerated and we will take all possible action to make sure the people responsible are brought to justice."
Chief Superintendent Caroline Ball from the Oldham Division said: "This result highlights the excellent work that is being done in Oldham as part of Operation Messenger.
"Messenger was set up in Oldham to unite all of the agencies who come into contact with children and stop these young people from being abused. This is not an easy thing to do because vulnerable girls in this situation do not always recognise the dangers they face.
"This prosecution shows the excellent results that can be achieved if we work together to pursue these men. Today we have seen a dangerous person taken off the streets."
Greater Manchester Police works in partnership with Oldham Council and Oldham Primary Care Trust to combat the issue of child exploitation in the borough.
A team, known as Messenger, has been set up to work in partnership with children's charity Barnardo's to identify children who are potentially at risk from abuse and formulate a strategy aimed at helping these individuals.
Anyone with any concerns about children being exploited in their area should contact their local police station on 0161 872 5050 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.